- Should have the knowledge of Manufacturing of Plastic Bucket & Tin Container.
- Implementation of Production Plan as per schedule and Quality Assurance for Raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- To coordinate with the store for on time requisition of material as required and Coordination with Head office Purchase department.
- To check quality control and record any quality issues for immediate rectification to avoid loss to the Company.
- Should have the knowledge of Machineries and know how to control the scrap generation.
- Comfortable to prepare the Budget, Manpower Management and Shift Planning.
- Should have the knowledge of Machine and Mould Troubleshooting.
1. Organizing: ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once using resources effectively and efficiently
2. Customer Focus: act with customers (internal and external) in mind; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of all contacts involved in meeting the customer project needs; be a problem solver
3. Process management: understand how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; good at maintaining the total picture of a project order
4. Team player: have a positive and constructive impact on the team; professional attitude towards different positions working closely with within the project organization
B. tech Specialized in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 Years Experience in Manufacturing Industry.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
U.K PAINTS (INDIA) PVT. LTD
Contact Company:U.K PAINTS (INDIA) PVT. LTD